.::firhad::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah...a big thanks to Sis Nisa for her courtesy sending me the pic of newly born FIRHAD. Actually, I am not sure what his real name is since it hasn't been finalised yet (at least on the moment this entry is being written).

When I first heard that Firhad weighs 3.8kg, I thought that "he must be big". But he looks "tall or perhaps long" instead. Hmm...interesting... Can't wait to see him...cuddle him...huhu...

my mom said Firhad looks like his brother, Firman...hmm...cud be true...

InsyaAllah, I will have another nephew or perhaps the first niece next year. My second SIL is expecting a baby too and I'll pray that everything will be just fine for her and her baby...aminn...

Hmm...I guess I should start considering "the nephews/niece fund" when doing my personal budget next year. You see...birthday gifts..."duit raya" lagi...and not to forget "duit jajan". Errkk...kopak la makcik nampaknye ;P

Salam~

April 25th -Danish Naqib
April 25th -Danish Nafis
July 30th - Darwisy Rifqi
August 16th - Firhad
October 29th - Firman Aimar
(hmm...it seems like I should start remembering the birthdates of my nephews in addition to those of my parents and my siblings...oh...oh..oh)

3 comments:

akirasuri said...

Haha!

Kayap la Makcik tiap-tiap tahun.. :P

Lagi-lagi kalau dia dah petah dan dah pandai mintak macam-macam.. Haha! Panas la poket nanti asek kena kuar duit jek! :))

Selamat datang Firhad! :)

Anonymous said...

hihi~
i think i can c iman in him too..

besa la tue 'nana', kn murah hati dgn anak2 buah tersayang..

souvenir dri 0Z pn kn +
tpi insyaAllah suma tue bkn la apa2 demi keletah anak2 buah tersayang..;D

rienmiel said...

to cik ati:

tu la pasal...
tp xpe...kalau dah sayang...poset berasap pun redha je la..hehe...

to asyikin:

i was thinking nak tukar la nama 'nana' tu....
since dorg dh besar kan, boleh la panggil aunty rien...muahaha...
xpun panggil cik na ke....better la sket...hehe

hmm...iA...
excited nih untuk dikerumuni kanak2...xyah tggu g nursery dah...heh