.::the eighth month a.k.a august::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah, at last I got a chance to post an entry or maybe a number of entries today. The new semester has began. Though I only have class three days per week but my Friday schedule was totally full. But I think that's okay. InsyaAllah, will try to cope or I must say, should be able to cope for the rest of 12 upcoming weeks =) Anyways, this entry is kind of a summary for all my birthday wishes for my beloved ones who'll celebrate their birthday this month.

Family

(1) Iboy --> oni-chan (10th August)

Happy 26th Birthday!!!

(2) Abang Am --> aniki (13th August)

Happy 31th Birthday!!!

(3) Oka-san (18th August)

Happy 55th Birthday!!!

(4) Onee-chan (31st August)

Happy 29th Birthday!!!


Friends

(1) Lisa-chan (26th August)

Happy 22nd Birthday!!!

(2) Syikin-chan (28th August)

Happy 22nd Birthday!!!


To all of you:

May Allah always...

give you strength when you feel week inside
make you happy when you feel sad
make things easy when you feel difficult
be at your side at all times
aminn

Salam~

0 comments: