.::scorpion::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T


Money...money...money. Is there anyone here who believe that money is not important? Okay, we may believe that money just couldn't buy everything BUT we can't deny the fact that we need money to survive (don't argue about the amount coz it depends on the way you want to lead your life).

Hmm...I personally think MONEY is an issue or should I say a BIG ISSUE for many people. Some people work hard to earn a living. Some others work even harder to lead a luxury life. And not to forget, there are also some others who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Hmm...for whatever situation we are in right now, just remember that money or weatlh comes from Allah. WEALTH and POVERTY are both trials from HIM.

"Your wealth and your children are only a trial; and with Allah is an immense reward. Therefore, fear Allah as much as you can and listen the commands and obey and spend in the way of Allah for your own good. And whosoever is saved against the avarice of his own soul, they are the people to get prosperity. If you will lend to Allah a good loan, He will double it for you and will forgive you. And Allah is Appreciating, Forbearing." (64: 15-17)

"The devil dreads you of destitution and commands you of lewdness, and Allah promises you forgiveness and abundance. And Allah is All-Embracing All-Knowing." (2: 268)

...Wealth is like a scorpion. If you can't take care of it, dare not keep it or else you'll be stung by it. Then how can you take care of it? By getting it from good sources and spending it for good reasons...



Salam~

2 comments:

LadyTiz said...

Salam rien.

I might be wrong, but I always have this perception; with money comes happiness.

But I think it applies to those who don't have a silver spoon in their mouth. Oh, I wish I do have one.

rienmiel said...

wslm tyra~

U might be right tyra...
It's not wrong to have such perception coz you might have your own judgement for that =)

For me, there are times when I also wish to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth...
But I also wonder what kind of life will I lead if I am in that situation, which is way different from my current condition...
So I guess, "this" is the best for me...and I am content with it =)