.::rejection::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

If only you knew
How bad it feels
When I have
To say no
To say I don't
To say I can't
To say those negative words

If only you knew
How guilty I am
When I decide
To reject
To decline
To refuse
To not do what you wish me to do

I am so sorry for that
Coz sometimes
I really have to do what I did
I have my own reasons
I have my own excuses

And I just want you to know
That I really hate to reject
As much as I hate to be rejected
Coz I knew exactly how it feels
When your wish is not being granted

Salam~

6 comments:

LadyTiz said...

wow. i think this is deep. :)
i think it takes real courage to say 'no'.

:(

Adry said...

huhu... nice.... sad dowh... hard to say no ...

rienmiel said...

to tyra:
yup....exactly...

to adry:
sometimes....we really wish we could say yes instead of no ;(

akirasuri said...

Nice.. hmm saying 'no' is one of the hardest things to do, kan?

Personally, I must admit that I was pretty bad at saying 'no'.. Huhu..

rienmiel said...

to akirasuri:

yup..definitely difficult aite...
i wonder how much courage do some people take when they simply say "no" or was it possible for them to not feeling anything when utter such words..hehe

Fina said...

hmm.....i think i'm one of the people who can say 'no' to people either indirectly or directly... Found it to be a little bit weird when knowing lots of people can't do it....or am i the weird one???hehe