.::mirror2 on the wall:.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I think it is not too much to say that every single day, I discover at least one new thing about myself. I am not sure whether it's because of me having too many characteristics or it's due to my constant-changing behaviours. Emm...I am not sure. It's just like when you woke up one day and you just realized "oh, aku macam ni rupenya" or "eh, dulu aku tak macam ni pun". And this makes it impossible for others to say that they knew me well. People change aite =)

Salam~

2 comments:

LadyTiz said...

i hate it when ppl said i've changed. i want to stay the same, but I can't.
persekitaran buatkan sy berubah. but at least like u said, we learn something new bout ourself.

sy suka awak bermonolog camni. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh!
Saya selalu akan bermonolog bila saya buat salah dengan orang..