.::251 : redirected::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

It's 3 days to my final exam...but why is it so difficult for me to focus?
I couldnot help myself but being too engross with the future...
This is the only thing that I have to really get over before I could settle other stuffs...
Not to sigh but just expressing what I feel right now...heh
Ok ok...I should get back to business or else I'll be a dead meat this Friday :P

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: and if He forsakes you, who is there after him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust" (3:160)

Salam~

4 comments:

ziyayazid said...

kalau dah fokus nk balik malaysia memang susah nak fokus study...mcm mana ko boleh tau kewujudan blog aku..?siot je...ajar la aku buat blog secantik blog ko ni

rienmiel said...

hmm...tu la pasal...
asyik fikir 22 nov onwards...
seksa betul aku..heh

ala...kalau dah namenya internet...ko nak sorok mane blog ko :p

Ramyah said...

Betullah Amrien. Tak boleh focus langsung. Tension betul..aihh

rienmiel said...

really??
u pun ke??
tension kan...
luckily it just one paper...or else...xtau nak kate ape...hehe