.::260 : fear factor::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I know I should be happy by now...to go back home...to return to where I truly belong. But I couldn't help myself to worry about the future. I can't really picture or imagine what's there in front of me once I stepped my feet on the land I-never-fail-to-love.

There's so many things in my mind right now and reading people's story and experiences further scares me. For two years, I have been 'looking' from the outside and now, it is about time for me to 'be in' again. I knew, two years is not long but I guess it's enough for me to see the 'changes' or the 'challenges-that-await' I should say. And I think it's somehow true when people say,"you don't really know or can't really see what's in the box unless you view it from the outside".

If people were to worry what kind of person will I be when I study overseas, I think it is never an issue anymore by now. Alhamdulillah, Allah has saved me...and indeed has guided me. So, the real challenge has yet to begin. It is only when I come back home that I 'knew' what kind of person will I truly be. Will I be strong or will I be as fragile as glass? I am totally clueless. All I can do now is to pray hard and to better prepare myself so that I will be protected...always and forever...amin...

"Our Lord! Let not our heart deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower." (3:8)

Salam~

2 comments:

snm | snm said...

dik..jgn takut hadapi hari muka..
hadapi dgn senyuman :)
hidup dgn niat lillahitaala...

rienmiel said...

to kak falin:

tengs kak...
insyaAllah, saya akan kuatkan hati hadapi hari muka...cewah :)