.::celebration::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Hmm...I don't know why but I became so lazy to update my blog lately. Like I said before, many things happened and my life turned haywire a bit. And I really need some time to readjust everything...at least to get my normal life back. InsyaAllah, it won't take long...I hope =). I once thought of stop blogging but I when rethink about it, I just feel that it is not the best thing to do...at least for now. For me, deleting a blog that has become my 'heart' and be my loyal accompany throughout the journey of life is just like killing part of my soul. So I guess, the best thing to do is to wait....for everything is a matter of time now.

I won't write longer. But this is basically how we celebrate our raya@macquarie this year. Simple yet enjoyable =)



us after khatam quran, iftar jamie & takbir @ unit 193, MUV (30.09.08 - p.m.)


us after Eidul Fitr prayer @ unit 107, MUV (01.10.08 - a.m.)


us during TESL open house @ unit 179, MUV (01.10.08 - p.m.)


Hmm...the pictures speak everything I guess. I am happy and I hope they are happy too. This is my last raya here and I'll surely miss the feeling and the people that cherished my days here @ macquarie. Love you guys. Ukhwah fillah abadan abada. InsyaAllah =)

Salam~

6 comments:

Puteri Ezza said...

Assalamu'alaikum. Salam perkenalan buat adinda di perantauan. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Wah, meriah juga sambutan raya kat sana ye (^_^)


Ezza
http://puteriezza.com/

rienmiel said...

to puteri ezza:

Wslm kak. Salam perkenalan =)
Thanks for dropping.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri juge =)

Anonymous said...

cntiknya amik gmbr,jeles2..mst cam beshnye,huhu..raya taun ni xda gmbr sgt,cam dah rsk..amik gmbr mane2 pon..sedeyne :(

rienmiel said...

to kylex:

ala..rugi la x amik gamba...
raya kan setahun sekali je...
n in fact, ni last saya raya kat sini...tu yg kne bergambar byk2 tu..huhu

snm | snm said...

meriahnya dia kat sana beraya..akak pagi raya tu siap buat cornflakes madu lagi..hehehe..sbb raya kt rumah jek..x balik kg pun..xde feel lgsg raya kali ni..uuuuuuuuuu...

rienmiel said...

to kak falin:

meriah satu hari je kak...
pastu terus kene sambung buat eseimen...
xde banyak open house cam kat mesia...hehe