.::110 : theory vs practice::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I think, my SIL comment on one of my previous entry really means a lot for me. It has somehow enlightened me to do something that I never consider of doing before. Though she may not be aware of what she has done, I think I should be thankful to her - for giving such a wonderful piece of "sharing" that made me "sit back and reflect".

I like it when she mentioned about "simple-thinking" person (read: referring to my brother) which is very unlikely to be me. But I just think, "why don't I be like that?" It is just so tiring when you think too much especially about something that is not worth considering.

I tried once today - tried not to think too much about something (in this case, someone's feeling). Though it initially bothered me (i.e. feeling guilty for not doing something for someone), I just ignored the feeling when I finally realized that the guilt has gone. The truth is, there's nothing to be sorry about in a first place ;)

Therefore today, I learnt my lesson:
"Sometimes, there is nothing to be worry about, to be conscious about, to be concern about. It is just you who overreacts towards something - which in the end, gives you and your own self nothing but mental exhaustion. So, there is no wrong for being simple-minded as sometimes that is the best way for you to lead your life. Bear in mind to respond accordingly to people and cirsumstances - don't be overreactive nor ignorant. 'Be moderate' is the best policy =)"

Salam~

2 comments:

akirasuri said...

Huhu..
Saya pun tengah mempraktiskan teknik peringkat kedoploh tiga iaitu kurang mengendahkan perasaan orang lain..
Hoho!

Biar jelah..
Jaga hati senirik lebih baek..
Kadang-kadang penat jaga hati orang ni.. Kan? :)

rienmiel said...

to cik akira~

btul2...baek jaga hati sendirik dulu kan...
kite je sebok nak jg hati org...org macam x jaga hati kite jer..mne bleh camni..hikhik