.::108 : practise saying INSYAALLAH::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah, I am done with my presentation. The only thing I could do now is just to TAWAKKAL 'ala ALLAH. I have tried my best and the rest of it would be in the hands of Allah.

There are a lot more to be done after this. And what I really need right now is to plan my work. Planning my work is equal to planning my mind. Without careful planning, my life would just be chaotic. But I always believe that: I plan, HE plan, but HIS planning is still The Best. I believe that there's no wrong of planning your life as long as you remember that there is THE SUPERIOR POWER that controls and decides everything. That is why we are taught to say "INSYAALLAH" when we say or plan something.

I could remember one story from the Quran (Surah Al-Kahf) which basically tells us how Allah 'reminds' the Prophet to say "INSYAALLAH" whenever he say something.

Surah Al Kahf was revealed to the Prophet Mohammad (saw) after the Jews, told the mushriks to ask the Prophet three things:

1. Who were the Sleepers of the cave and what was their story?
2. Who was Dhul Qarnain?
3. What he (Muhammad) knows about the Ruh?

The prophet (saw) told them that he would tell them in the morning, hoping that he would get revelation from Gibraeel, however he did not. This is because the Prophet forgot to say "InsyaAllah" when making promises to the mushriks. After fifteen days the mushriks returned, thinking they triumphed over the Prophet. He (saw) began to feel sad but the next day Gibraeel revealed to him (saw), Surah Al Kahf, which contained the answers of their (the mushriks) question.

"And never say of anything, "I shall do such and such thing tomorrow."
Except (with the saying), "If Allâh will!" And remember your Lord when you forget and say: "It may be that my Lord guides me unto a nearer way of truth than this."
(18: 23-24)


I think that's all for today. This is just a reminder in case we forgot =)


Salam~

2 comments:

-LyS- said...

ur presentation was good ;)

rienmiel said...

to lisa:
tengkiu =)