.::111 : there she goes again::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Hmm...I don't know why I suddenly get very excited with what I am planning right now. I knew it is just too early to plan but this is what I have been thinking all this while. Remember in one of my previous entries, I talked about being a good daughter - that time and distance won't matters. So, I think the best way to do this is "never procrastinate what you think of doing".

I pray to Allah to grant this wish and I really hope that this plan will become reality...insyaAllah. I believe, if we have good intentions, Allah will make it easy for us. But I knew, in 8 months time, anything could happen. Something could just cross over my way and disrupt the whole plan or I could just change my mind when the time comes (hopefully not in this case)...but who knows? Verily, Allah is The All-Knower. I just pray for the best =)

**********

My sister could be very annoying sometimes. She seems insensitive, inconsiderate and bla...bla...bla. That's why my brother and I always mock her. But deep in my heart, I really love her...mucho!!! She is the only sister I have. We may have totally opposite characteristics - physically, mentally and emotionally, but I think, we just compliment each other. One important lesson she taught me is that: "Sometimes, we don't have to mention what we want to do. Just do it." >> that sometimes made me unaware of what she's done for me ;) Therefore, I really wish I could at least do something for her. Something that could make her happy.

we can't be similar...can we?...^^

**********

p/s: I think I just found what I really want to do. Not merely for the sake of doing it...but because I really want to do it. I want to do something that would be meaningful and remarkable not only for me but also for the people that I love =) InsyaAllah...if HE permits... (am I being too ambitious here...I hope not ^^)

Salam~

4 comments:

akirasuri said...

Perbezaan mewarnai kehidupan.. *tema hari ini*
Huahuahua!

Erk! Cun betullah cik rien ni..
Boleh buat calon menantu ni..
he he he..

rienmiel said...

to cik akira~

saya suke tema tuh...menarik2

erk, kalau gamba yg ni mak mertua leh approve ek..yess!!!
pstt, penat geledeh ni...berpeluh gak la...ekekeke

Fina said...

wei,apa la plan ko tue?sibuk aku nak tau...hehe

rienmiel said...

to fina:

xde plan ape pun...
aku ni poyo je buat promo...ekeke
kasi suspen sume =)