.::118 : ibadah itu cinta : cinta itu ibadah::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah...praise be to Allah.
I am in love and will forever do....insyaAllah.
I just don't know how to describe the feelings or perhaps express it.
What I knew is that, the feeling is just there.
It's inside me.
And I am drowing...drowing in love.

I think I now understand when they say, "ibadah itu cinta" and "cinta itu ibadah".
As they both compliment each other very well indeed =)

p/s: mencintai seseorang merupakan salah satu bentuk ibadah...dan ibadah itu merupakan tanda kita mencintai Allah ;)
mak, abah...saya cinta kamu!!!

Salam~


3 comments:

muadzlife said...

cintailah Allah:)

happy mother's day!!

Anonymous said...

teruskan perjuangan anda.. :)

rienmiel said...

to muadz:

happy mothers day 4 u!!

to asyikin:
thanks!!
wish d same 4 you =)