.::002 : resolution?::.

act, before i went here, i've made several resolutions...
this is actually my new resolutions for this year i.e 1428H...
i never had any resolutions before, but this year, think of setting some aims / goals...
hopefully, all my resolutions will be achieved...insyaAllah...

(1) be a good muslimah.
i hope that i'll increase my iman...
pray 5 times a day...in time...no later...
do more "ibadah sunat" i.e prayer n fasting...
recite al-Quran everyday and understand the meaning...
and all other things that will make me nearer to God...
because my ultimate aim is...mardhotillah...

(2) focus on my study.
aiming at mantaining my previous achievements...
but, since studying here seems to be tougher than before, maybe i should just aim at passing all the components...
yet, i shouldn't just sit and relax...i should maximise my efforts...
in the end, it is God who decide everything...
all i do is work for the best...

(3) make wise budgeting.
i have so many plans...
this year, perhaps this winter holidays, i plan to visit melbourne n adelaide...
by the end of this year i.e during summer holidays, i plan to go back home...
for next year, i plan to visit brisbane and new zealand...
wow...what a big planning...
dakara, i should really save money so that all my plans could work out...provided if God say "yes"...
during my summer holidays in malaysia, i plan to get motorbike+car driving license...
i plan to repay those ppl that i may "owe"...
i also plan to bring back some money for the umrah's thing...insyaAllah...
hmmm...this is the biggest plan i ever had...
hopefully, everything will work out...InsyaAllah...
i just plan things,in the end, it is God who decides everything...

(4) be responsible daughter and family member.
i think my family had done so many things for me...
thanks mak, abah, abang am, kak ani, akmal, epah, iboy n afiq...
i owe u guys my life...
dakara, i think i should do something for them...something that shows my concerns and appreciation towards them...something that makes them proud and happy to have me as part of their life...insyaAllah...

(5) be more confident.
this is something difficult for me...
something that i've been trying to overcome since before...
all this while, i've been experiencing low self-esteem...
i presumed that i must have failed one stage during my childhood development...haha..
but, i'll try to cope with it...
maybe i should stop camparing myself with others...
i should be grateful for who i am...
coz, i should always remember how lucky i am to have make it this far, to be given opportunities to breathe, to eat, to walk, to talk, to hear, to study, to have family who loves me,to have friends, and the most important thing, to be in iman n islam...alhamdulillah...
OH God, Oh my Lord, if i never be grateful and thankful for all these gifts...please forgive me...
it's not that i am not satisfied...it's just that sometimes, i do forget...please forgive me and please guide me...

(6)new believe: love = marriage.
huhu...there is the poyoness of me...coming out of nowhere...huhu
but, i think i've made my decision...
this is something that i've been discussing with my friends years before...
now, i am quite sure what i want...
and i decided to make this new policy...
i'll leave this matter to God...
if it's a yes...then, it's a yes...and i'll marry someone who's chosen for me...
if it's a no...then, it's a no...i still have my family behind me...and most importantly, i still have God who loves me and to be loved...that's what love should means at the very first place...
so now, i don't have to think about it anymore...as the time comes, God will show me the way...wink2...
for my friends...all the best for you guys...
hope we'll all find our way...haha

okay, i think, that's all for now...
got to study linguistics...
remember, that is policy number 2...huhu

0 comments: