.::003 : csi::.

recently, i just discovered that i have a new ability...
ability to investigate...
i think that i have such a high level of curiosity that drives me to investigate things...
however, this is not good...
it's kind of "jaga-tepi-kain-org" thing...
ish3...nauzubillah...
i don't intend to that, but when think about it...
that is how it appears to be...
so, i think i should stop doing it...
plus...ppl out there...please don't trigger my mind...
i have a habit of discovering triggered things coz it really burden my mind...
i have to solve the puzzle so that i could be at ease...huhu
after all, i'm a thinker...(duh, poyoness again!!)
so, don't blame me if i think too much...
if u don't want me to discover your secret, don't trigger my mind...
coz i am a part-time csi agent...who decide to retire bcs it's sinful to "jaga-tepi-kain-org"...
astaghfirullah al-azim...

2 comments:

naiffahz said...

amrien suke jage tepi kain org???? ye ke??tipu ah..slame ak kenal ko,macam takk jeee..

rienmiel said...

mmg macam x sbb aku kan pro...
nampak cam diam je...tp aku menyiasat dlm diam...haha...
tp dah pencen dah...