.::014 : just a dream::.

i dreamt about Karl again...
plus this one, i'm not sure how many times i have ever dreamt about that person...
i just wonder why that person should be in my dream...kacau je...
i don't think i think about that person...hmmm, ntahla...
maybe that person has a super power that he could always interfere in my sleep...haha...
but, dreaming about him will always make me wake up from sleep...shock maybe...bongek je...
let's forget about my bengongness dream...malas nak fikir byk2...(ckp je...though i still couldn't stop thinking of the rationale of he being in my dream for these 2 years) ...x puas hati tol...hmm

okay, let's talk about what happened during this easter holidays...
you know, this two weeks really special...
we ate special dishes almost everyday...hmm...best2...
listed below are among my 'activities' drg this hibernation week...

06/04 - netball practice for MASCA games.

07/04 - hibernation day.

08/04 - MASCA games @ Uni of Sydney.

09/04 - hibernation day. (menu: nasi ayam *by mia)

10/04 - blue mountain trip. (menu: nasi goreng *by me + sandwiches *by syikin + zai and syal's bday cake *by zai and syal + fried meehun AU *by mia)

11/04 - hibernation day. (menu: ayam masak merah *by syikin + kailan goreng *by me)

12/04 - hibernation day. (menu: vege meal *by mia and venisha + karipap AU *by me and syikin + popia goreng + macaroni *both by zai)

13/04 - macquarie centre - groceries shopping (menu: sayur masak lemak + telur dadar *both by me + sambal tumis *by syikin)

14/04 - hibernation day. (menu: vege meal + masalavadey *all by mia n venisha + chocolate cake + kek batik *both by me and syikin)

15/04 - picnic@macquarie lake. (menu: fried meehun AU *by syikin + popia AU *by me + sandwiches *by mia + potato chips *by guys,syira,tiha and us + grapes *by us + soft drinks *by wan,syira,tiha and us + cookies *by lisa n aimi + rempeyek *by ida + fried rice *by izzat + baked macaroni *by zai + nasi beriani *by mia)

16/04 - fasting day. (menu: sayur paprik + sayur campur *both by fatin + kangkung belacan + sardin *both by syikin + donut AU *by me...huhu...first time nih)

17/04 - hibernation day. (menu: nasi lemak AU + mee jawa AU *both by venisha)

hmmm...sounds interesting right...
i don't care if you don't feel the same with me because i'm very happy to have all those things during my stay here...
i feel at home...thanks dear friend coz make me feel at home...
let us try many more dishes...gambatte ne!!

note: i hibernate more than i go out...refer my previous entry on desperate housewife...huhu

0 comments: