.::342 : love is cinta::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T
I don't know why everytime I wrote something about love as my fb status, people will start asking whether I am currently in love or in a relationship with someone and things like that. And my reaction would be, of course I am in love...every day and will always be...insyaAllah. Because for me, being in love does not necessarily require a person to be in a relationship with someone or dating anyone for I am currently not in that situation..heh~
Love for me connotes bigger intrepretation than love to your partner, parents, family, friends and whoever we called human. Don't ever think you are the greatest lover or could be one someday because the reality is, you can never be one. You know why, because human's love can never be separated with the word "expectation". When you love someone, you will expect someone to love you back. When you give the person something as the symbol of your love, you will expect the person do to somewhat similar in return. No matter how good or angelic you are, you must have this kind of feeling...even it weighs an atom. Even if you don't have any expectation, you will have hope...I believe :)
If you ever wonder who is the greatest lover then, the answer would be Allah, the Almighty. Why? Because when He loves he has no expectatation. His Ar-Rahman and Ar-Raheem have proven that He will give His nikmat to everyone regardless they're believers / not. But of course, there will be some differences in that sense. But my focus is more towards His power to love without hoping to be loved back. Don't u just think that is the purest love ever. I don't know but this is what I feel...
Actually, I am just trying to relate my feeling to this one song by Siti Nurhaliza. It is very unusual for me to actually make an effort to look up for the lyrics except when I feel like singing the song. But this time, the lyrics interest me. This song is more than what I assumed it to be typically be. So, let's explore the lyrics and see if you could feel the same like I did :)
Mereka meragui
Wujudnya cinta yang sejati
Tidak hati ini

Semenjak dari mula
Ku yakin ada cinta
Cintalah yang memungkinkan segala

Ku rela..
Biar betapapun perit tertusuk duri
Jalan berliku tiada bertepi

Ku percaya..
Tidak sia-sia aku diuji
Demi cinta..
Tersembunyi hikmahnya pasti

Pandang-pandang alam
ini
Sambil pandang difikiri
Mana bumbung langit tinggi
Mana lantai bumi

Tiap satu yang terjadi
Tidak mungkin tersendiri
Cuba cari jawapannya andai meragui

Ku rela
Biar betapa pun perit tertusuk duri
Jalan berliku tiada bertepi
Ku percaya
Tidak sia-sia aku duji
Ada hikmahnya pasti

Sejak mula ku percaya ada cinta
Cinta itu memungkinkan segalanya
Cinta suci
Dan abadi….
Title: Ku Percaya Ada Cinta
Artist: Siti Nurhaliza
Salam~

2 comments:

Fina said...

aku sk lirik lagu tue..tp music die aku xsuka sangat...i prefer music yg slow2 4 this kind of song

rienmiel said...

:)