.::337 : he's not well::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Dad's is currently not well. Not that he's having fever or things like that but he's having difficulty to walk and even to stand up. Something that is yet to be discovered had happened and affecting his right leg. He is seeing a doctor tomorrow and that's when we might find out what actually happened.

Seeing dad in such condition really weakens my heart. It's only the first day but I just cannot see his helpless look. He used to be a very busy man. But all day long today, he stayed at home. I could see that he's bored. At the same time, I knew deep inside he's also sad with his condition.

I knew this is a test from God. I hope he'll endure it well. I'll always pray for his wellness.

Now, I can see how a life could be affected when Allah takes even a small portion of His nikmat. Sometimes, we forget to appreciate it because we thought that's what we should have as a human. But, what we forget to remember is as a slave, there's no such thing as "should". Everything that we have is all the courtesy from Allah, our Lord. When He feels like taking it back, who are we to question it and what more to sigh. Indeed, He possess everything and has every right to give to whom He like and to take back from whom he wants to.

Salam~

2 comments:

Fatin Haya said...

I hope that your dad will get well soon.

rienmiel said...

thanks fatin...
he is recovering i think :)