.::340 : good day::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah, life has been treating me well these days. First, I've already received the edited version of GSST offer letter. I was thinking of calling BPG tomorrow but praise be to Allah, I received it beforehand...heh. Now, I only wait for the posting letter. Hope I'll receive good news too for this...insyaAllah.

Second, I am now in the process of sharpening my driving skills. Although it's still far from reaching the competent level, at least I could feel the progress each day. I am now building the confidence to drive alone, i.e. without unpaid instructor...hehe. I've set my own target every day. InsyaAllah, I hope I'll manage to achieve something by the end of this month. Oh ya, one more thing, I'll be taking JPJ test for motorcycle on the 17th of December. Hope, everything will be ok and I could get finally get my driving license for motorcycle. Pray for me ya :)

Lastly, I am currently giving private tuition for my two cousins. I am teaching English and Maths. Not really teaching actually, but more to assisting them in doing their revision. But, I think I am happy with this job. At least, I've used my holidays doing something related to my future career...huhu

But, there's two things I have not yet manage to do during this holidays. First, to do physical exercise and second, to cook. I really wish I could do them all so that my holiday this time would be meaningful :)

Salam~

2 comments:

Fina said...

aku pun dok blaja drive wei...tp kena anis ada kat sebelah...n aku mmg memandu secara berbahaya la...asyik kena mrh jaa...selalu kalo kena mrh mesti aku terasa walau dgn adik aku..haha (though mmg slh aku)...tp demi masa depan ku this time, aku xpeduli...aku xterasa langsung...haha..mrh pun mrh laa..aku nak drive gak...

bgs gak cr ko yg try drive sendiri skit2 tue...maybe aku patut try tue gak.. : )

rienmiel said...

wei, aku drive kat kampung kot... setakat g rumah sedara mara...
x lepas trafic light pun lagi...hahaha