.::309 : of today's things::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

First, hari ni dalam sejarah, my students 'pengsan' masa saya dok terangkan poem...
Am I dead boring guys?
Sepatutnya, I feel angry bila tengok students tak pay attention...
Tapi tak, saya bantai gelak coz I think it's funny to find out right in front of your eyes that:
"Hey, come on...you are boring girl!"....hahaha
Moral of the story: do not ever do teacher talk anymore...do group work :)

Second, I don't know why but as I build better rapport my students, I began to miss my little brother even more...
I am not sure if I am doing the right thing or not, but I think I am not being a teacher to my students...
I'm acting more like a sister...that I could not be to my real brother...
Yeah, I may have crossed the line...but I cannot help myself from loving them the way I want to love my brother...
I remembered a dialogue in film "Cinta":
"Kadang-kadang, orang yang paling kita sayang lah yang paling susah untuk disayang"

So, if my own brother do not want to be loved, is it wrong for me to love other person's brothers or sisters....haha..

Salam~

1 comments:

akirasuri said...

Betul betul! Setuju..