.::301: terjah yang sembarangan....that's what i did::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Sekarang ni rasa cam nak lempang2 je muka sendiri...
Rasa lawak pun ade...
This is what you might feel when you mistakenly chatted with someone that you think was your classmate 8 years ago because of the similar name and hometown.
The funniest part was when you confidently think that he's really your friend and started to feel annoyed when he asked "kite memang kenal eh?".
The climax of the story was when you found out that OMG he's 28 when your friend should be 22 by now...
What a story la kan...
especially when the conversation was initiated by ME... how could that happened!!!

Iera, this is all your fault....
You are the reason I feel bad about myself for not contacting any of my friends after coming back from OZ and thus lead me to act impulsively by doing what I just did.
Kononnya..."okay, I should improve myself". Ceh!
Tapi, i x salah kan u betul2 pun... I yang gatal tangan....haha

What happened to me today were so irony...
Perhaps, that's what Allah has planned for me kan...who knows...


But whatever it is, today was just _______________ (i don't how to describe it) ;P

Salam~

3 comments:

hayad said...

bunyi mcm suke je. err mcm dah terjatuh hati jer, ehe...

errr, maaf kalo salah.

akirasuri said...

Hahak! Berbunga-bunga bunga semalu ke berbunga-bunga bunga ros ni? :p

rienmiel said...

hayad:
xde la kak...
xde jatuh hati pun...and hopefully not..hehe

akirasuri:
haha...bunga-bunga rumput ade la...