.::310 : failure::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

People say that "we learn from mistake"... And yes I agree with that...
People also say that "once you failed, it does not mean you'll fail forever"... And yes, I have no problem with that...

But, my problem is how to cope with repeated failure...
Yes, I've learned from my previous mistake, and I tried to improve things...
and yet, I did another mistake next time...and another mistake and another mistake...
I would not be bothered this much if it happened once or twice...but it occured many times...consecutively...
I am just tired...
I don't how to handle this situation...

because failure not only made me feel bad about myself (okay, this one I think I could accept it) but it also made me feel quilty....
I am just too exhausted right now...

Oh, is this a reminder from Him...
for me to reevaluate myself and what I've done all this while...

And I seriously think IT IS!!

Salam~

0 comments: