.::307 : i'm in love::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I think I should be thankful to my beloved Mom as she managed to persuade me to choose the path that I am at right now...
Call it destiny...
Call it fate...
Call it whatever you like it...
But, I always believe if He knows everything...
He knows what's best for me...

Now, I think that my love towards the thing that I'm doing is blossoming...
and I hope it ill never stop growing...
I am contend with my life right now coz the feeling that I had 5 years ago had totally dissapeared...
I wish this feeling would last forever...insyaAllah
Thanks Allah...

"Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that you deny?"
(55:13)

The Road Not Taken
Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
p/s: if only my students could 'feel' this poem the way I feel it right now :)

Salam~

2 comments:

akirasuri said...

Hihik! Yang ni pasal kecikguan rasanya.. Entri yang lain rasanya pasal ke'ekhem'an.. Hahak! :p

Apapun, tahniah la untuk mana-mana.. :D

rienmiel said...

akirasuri: ape die la 'ekhem' tu cik ati...xde maknenya...haha

apapun, terima kasih untuk ucapan tahniah tu :)