.::085 : fat open day::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I should labelled yesterday as "fat open day". Since morning, I have been consuming more and more of calories...or I better name it as "FAT @ LEMAK".

Firstly, as early as 11 a.m., I have had a plate of some baked macaroni and cheese + some pasta with tomato sauce + a piece of barbeque chicken drumstick + some mayonnaise salad. I also had two slices of chocolate cake + a cup of Coke for the dessert.

TOTAL = ? (not the cost of money but the CALORY contained in those food)

p/s: This is the PRICE I have to pay for attending a FREE bbq party organized by the juniors. Thanks btw sisters and brothers. The food was superb!!!

Secondly, at 6 p.m, Syikin "suddenly" made cream puffs >>>>> hate it but love it. Hate it because she made it on the wrong day ;P but love it because I have been craving for it since the first time she mentioned it weeks before.

Cream puffs = Flour + Sugar + Eggs + Butter + Castard powder

TOTAL = ? (priceless...I don't want to bother about the "C" thing for this tremendously delicious food made by Syikin the Cooking Master...ala, kuih tu kecik je saiz die...kekeke)

Finally, the most critical moment of the day came when I "suddenly" (again) decided to make chicken lasagne. We had plan to make this so-called-western-food-la-kunun since few days ago. And I don't know why of all the days we had, I chose yesterday....(why it must be YESTERDAY!!! We ate this at 9 p.m...what a time!!!


Chicken lasagne = Oil + Chopped onion + Lasagne bake + Minced chicken + Carrot + Capsicum + Mozarella cheese + Fresh milk + Flour + Lasagne sheet

TOTAL = ? (scary...never calculate of else u'll be dead ^^...This is the PRICE I have to pay for being such a HARDWORKING COOK yesterday)

p/s: I never imagined that lasagne contains such a **** amount of ******. When we both preparing the lasagne, I suddenly said this to Syikin, "Syikin, ko tak takut ke tengok bahan-bahan die camtu...hish, takutnyer". And then she replied, "Baik ko xyah tengok Amrien. Makan je nanti". My response, ...ngee... (as if I took a balanced diet before...hehe...bread with butter and sugar, chocolate spread, chocolate, cocunut milk...what's that all ^^) It was just that I never consume too much CHEESY FOOD all this while...hehe.


Coda : Because of all those meal I ate yesterday, I officially declared SATURDAY, 15 MARCH 2008 as "FAT OPEN DAY"

Any objection?

Salam~

p/s 1: Recipes and the real pictures of the cream puff and chicken lasagne will be posted soon. Have to wait for the Cooking Master's green light first=)

p/s 2: Maybe I better fast a.s.a.p. and a.f.a.p. to keep me healthy and to preserve myself from Jin Mona's attack ^^

3 comments:

-LyS- said...

NYUMMY!!!!!!!!

haha..terornye korg masak..nk2..hahaha;p

Anonymous said...

bile nak blanja makan nih? yum..
fat pun fatlah,
sedap2... yum2..
;P

rienmiel said...

to lisa: syikin mmg teror masak..die master chef =)

to elliv: jom2...
sila beratur sume...saya nak blanja makan ;P
yum2 =)