.::368 : 2010 and the very 1st year of teaching::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T



Alhamdulillah....how time flies...
I have survived my 1st year of teaching...
I do not know how I did that...
(because I don't have the chance to read and "khatam" any particular book about it...heh) 
but somehow or rather...I managed to complete that...



There are so many stories that I would like to share here...
Some are work-related...some are personal-related...
But in this one month, I'll try my best to record every single memorable experience that I had during that period of time...
Sweet memories, nightmare, happiness, sadness, laughter, tears...all mixed up...
But one thing for sure...I LEARNT A LOT from this experience and thanks to YOU who'd become part of that experience ;)

So, check it out later kay!!!

 
Salam~

0 comments: