.::370 : Bday Celebration::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

This year marked it's own history in my journey of life as it's the first time for me to celebrate birthday more than twice...
Personally, I am not the type who fancy this "celebration" thingy....
Or maybe I should say, "it's not my CULTURE" haha...

However, last year itself I celebrated it twice =)
And this year, as a teacher-cum-lecturer, I celebrated it four times...what a number, aite...heh~

First
Date : 5th November 2010
Day : Friday
Time : 9.30 p.m.
Venue : Noodle Station, Kuala Terengganu
Description : 
The event was organized by a particular student and my KT besties: Zati n Salma =)
Yes, it was 2 weeks before the actual date and the reason being, they worried if they did not have time to do it later on since my birthday falls during school holidays...
So, basically...they had a successful surprise I guess...thumbs up!! haha...
It's just that...sometimes, I could sense things okay my dears...
So...don't ever trigger me kay (^_^)


Second
Date : 8th November 2010
Day : Monday
Time : 10.00 p.m.
Venue : Sri Wangsa Restaurant, Gong Badak, Kuala Terengganu
Description : 
The celebration was only a part of the big event: TESL 3 Annual Dinner.
It was organized by my beloved tutees...(omg, luckily they did this...or else...dont know what to say about them...haha...*evil laugh*)
I taught THE surprise was directed to Mr. O.D. but suddenly they sang a birthday song...
I seriously wondered if Mr. O.D.'s birthday was on that particular date...
But then again...GOTCHA...it turned out to be for me...
"surprise la sangat yer" haha...
Whatever it is, I really appreciate that my dears...
and as a sign of appreciation, I did what I did...(suap-menyuap kek ha....hahadoii)
Frankly speaking, I rarely did that to just anybody...so to say that "they are not just anybody to me"...huhu...


Third
Date : 12th November 2010
Day : Friday
Time : 10.00 p.m.
Venue : Paradise Deluxe, Kuala Terengganu
Description :
The celebration was again a part of the big event: Math 1 Annual Dinner.
Actually, to be frank, the moment a few of them insisted me on attending this dinner had itself triggered me...
But, I would say that they had carried out the surprise so smoothly that I did not notice things...haha
From one side, I felt awkward to be part of their event but from another side, I felt honoured and appreciated...
So, basically...I would like to say "Thank You!!"


Fourth
Date : 19th November 2010
Day : Friday
Time : 10.00 p.m.
Venue : Kampung Jenjarom, Kuala Langat
Description:
Aha...this was the REAL celebration because it was done on the day itself...huhu...
Actually, I had no intention to celebrate it at a large scale...my family would do...
But, since my uncle was holding a feast, we (read: my cousin, who celebrated her birthday on the 18th, and I) decided to join in the celebration...
We bought 2 cakes and ended up not specifying the cakes to any particular individuals because we have a few cousins who celebrated birthday in November...
Basically, whoever were there would have all rights to blow the candle together...weeeeee =D
I hope that this very first event-like-this could be done in annual basis because it's not merely a typical celebration but more to family gathering...iAllah


So, that's basically it is for this year...
Alhamdulillah...indeed, I feel so blessed...
Thanks to ALL...muahhhhh...

Salam~

0 comments: