.::369 : tragedy november::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

In 2 weeks time, I had involved in 2 accidents...
1 involving cars...
another 1 involving motorcycles...
but none caused any external bleeding...alhamdulillah...
what I learnt is both are SIGNS from GOD...yeah...SIGNS or REMINDER from HIM...

1st accident
Date : 9th November 2010 (10 days before my Bday)
Day : Tuesday
Time : 11.15 a.m.
Location : Kuala Terengganu (right in front of the college's gate)
Description :
- two cars were involved: Red Persona (ours) and Blue Saga (theirs).
- we were at the junction - about to turn right - didn't see the Blue Saga heading to us due to busy road - panic and stopped at the middle of the road right after we noticed the car - being hit by the Saga - the end!
- luckily we were all safe except the fact that the Persona needed to get the two doors and the dashboard changed and I got bruises on my knee and my two fingers.




2nd accident
Date : 23rd November 2010 (4 days after my Bday)
Day : Tuesday
Time : 9.15 a.m.
Location : Banting (at the car's garage)
Description:
- two motorcycles were involved: Yamaha Nouvo (mine) and Yamaha RXZ (my bro's).
- i incidently hit the parked RXZ because the Nouvo's starter didn't function well that i couldn't control it well.
- luckily nothing serious happened except the fact that the front part of Nouvo's is broken and my brother put THE face knowing that someone 'hurt' his beloved bike...but, like it purposely did it...duhh...

Fasbeer sabran jameela..

Salam~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i accident on my bday ari tu. i heard ade beberape gak ipbarians yg accident this yer. SyukurAlhamdulillah smue xde pape. hope u r ok too. i miss u.

rienmiel said...

hmm..tu la..
xpe la sal..
yg pntg selamat kn..alhamdulillah..
miss u too laling :)