.::367 : it's holiday...again...so, yeay!!::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T




First of all, I would like to wish all the teachers and students in Malaysia...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
OMG, I feel so blessed to be given this opportunity...again!!
Enough of work...penats kot...
I need rest...haha~

Actually, I know that I have been a passive blogger these days...
So, blame the time and internet connection factors...haha..*evil laugh*
Plus, I am still traumatize kot..of what had happened last few months...
Tapi kan, do i care...i still love expressing myself...
So, the only way is to blog...coz i know i am free to say anything and about everything...
It's just that I have to be a bit more careful this time...

Also, I have decided not to delete whatever I have written in this blog...
If people were to read and to speculate things...let it be...
If they really want to know the truth...I believe they will ask about it...
The moment they choose to assume, I guess I couldn't help it but to give them the rights to do so...
I am so tired of "trying to explain" things...
Enough kot...that's what i did only during working hours...haha...
Okay...enough for this entry...
I'll write more...for sure...iAllah :)

Salam~

0 comments: