.::327 : goal::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

For me, it's very important to set a goal before doing anything...
Without a clear goal, I find it difficult to get things going
for I'll either stuck in the middle or stop doing it there and then...

Call me serious or whatever...
but "doing things just for fun"...is so not me...
coz I find it a waste of time if I do things for no particular reasons or if I see no future of doing it...
unless I have decided at the very beginning that "okay, let's waste the time and let's have fun" ;P

So, sometimes...I don't quite agree with some people's action or attitude towards something that I would consider as a serious matter...
like study, work or relationship for example...

But I know, everyone of us have our own perception towards that...
so, I can't be egocentric by telling them what they should or should not do for I have no right to interfere in other people's life...

All I could do is to learn from other's experience and to do what I believe is the best for me and others too...(if possible) :)

Salam~

4 comments:

Fina said...

i'm a serious type as well but that dosnt mean we dont know hw to have fun,rite? we do it in our own way n when it's ok to do so..though most of the time we play serious....hmm..ade kene mengena x?sj nak menyemak kat cn.. :)

rienmiel said...

haha...thanks fina...
u just write what i didn't and that correspond well with my entry :)

-LyS- said...

sometimes only looking for temporary fun, but in the end of the day it's just, well, temporary..huhu..it's true there should be a goal n a thought for the future.or else, true as u say,a waste of time;)

rienmiel said...

but there's no wrong of having fun if we know where to draw it's limit :)