.::317 : my very meaningful week part. 2::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Friday (02/10/09)
- After school, we had a 'date' with 4SC1 students. Actually, the date was more for Izzati. I just accompanied her. Venue: McDonald Pandan Mewah. Time: 2.00 p.m. We were late for 'the date' because imagine, we reached home at about 1.45 p.m. We were fortunate enough that K*a*k*M*i*n offered to send us home. Thanks kak. We really appreciate that.
- We were at the McD till 4.30 p.m. I think. Then, we walked back home.



- At about 6.00 p.m., we went to Paragon to do some grocery shopping. Finished at around 7.45 p.m. and reached home around 8.00 p.m.
- By the time we reached home, I think my body was totally exhausted. I need rest...please...hehe

Saturday (03/10/09)
- Today, our students are coming to our house. We were not holding an open house... but just a small makan2 for those who come beraya la konon2...
- Believe it or not, I have to cook for my students. The last time I cooked was 10 months ago kot when I was in Sydney. I never did that once I am in Malaysia because...you know, there seemed no need for me to do so kan...hehe. So, I tried my best la to serve my students. I did not cook much...just fried bihun...but for about 4 round kot. Just bear with the taste la guys...as long as none of you got diarrhoea...hehe.
- The first group came at about 11.00 a.m. They are 4SC1 and 4SC2 boys + 1 4PA1 + 2 little boys. About 16 of them. Then came the second group. The 4SC1 girls+ 1 4SC2 girls + 1 4SC1 boy. About 11 people. Next, came the 4EK group. 6 boys and 1 girl + their 4 friends. After that, came Ashira's group from 4SC2. She came with another 4 girls... Zaleha, Maz, Nabila and Mai (if I am not mistaken). Kah Weng from 4EK came alone around 5.00 p.m. He's from Fateha's place. The last group to come was 7 4EK boys + 1 4PA1 boys and their 3 friend. They were at our place from 8.30 p.m. until 9.20 p.m. I think. And that was the last group we received. Around 55++ Form 4 students from S*e*r*a*y*a came to our house and that excluding quite a big number of Form 2 students. OMG, what a record la kan...haha. "arienai itsu no" (mimic Makino's style...hehe)

with 4S2RC girls

with 4EK students

with 4SC1 n 4S2RC students

with 4SC1, 4S2RC n 4PA1 boys

- Whatever it is, thanks for coming guys. You've made our first raya as teacher very memorable and special ;)
- That night, most of us slept early except me who chatted until 2.30 in the morning. What an energy la kan ;P

Sunday (04/10/09)
- Woke up as early as 6.00 a.m. I know it's not as early as usual but I think I still have not got enough rest...hehe.
- Having my shower and breakfast before I start packing stuffs. Today, we are moving out from the place. You know, the feeling is never different from what I feel when packing things in Macquarie 10 months ago. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures during that time or you can see how terrible the house looked like at that time. Like 'tongkang pecah' pun ade..hehe.
- My parents came at about 3.30 p.m. and after loading the car with as much things as possible, we rushed back to i*p*b*a and reached there at around 5.00 p.m.
- So now, I am back to my normal routine...

Although the week has been so tiring for me, I'll never forget what happened during those period (that's why I wrote it here ^^) because that would be one of the most meaningful week I ever had in my life :)

Salam~

0 comments: