.::326 : solved;:.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I think I have found the answer for all the stupid thoughts and feelings I had before...

I think it's merely because my mind is too free right now for I don't have any big commitment at the moment....

When I am free, I started 'looking for' something as an escapism of my empty mind...

And being infatuated by something ridiculous (I should say it) is one the silliest thing ever happened to me right now...

Praise be to God for I have found the answer for that...

I am now back to my normal self...

So, silly infatuation...gone gone gone forever...daaaa!!!

Salam~

2 comments:

Fina said...

infatuation?hmm...

anyway, remember in la tahzan, when u r in d idle state, it's when u mind starts to think but unnecessary etc... :)

rienmiel said...

yeah...i agree...
it's proven kot...haha