.::316 : my very meaningful week part. 1::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Too many things happened last week that I have no time to update my blog... Although I am all excited to write about it, it is only now that I can squeeze some time to do that... Okay, lets begin on what happened from Monday until Sunday last week...


Monday (28/09/09)

- Visited Kak D's house...beraya la konon2. We were at her place till 4 p.m. I think. Then, she send us back to school for our 'project'
- About 4.00 p.m. ++, we started our mural project. For a non-professional painter who never paints before (referring to myself), it took us almost 2 hours just to paint the background...haha... We ended up going back with the afternoon session teachers... Waaaaa, reached home at about 7.30 p.m. kot coz we straight away went to the night market after school.


Tuesday (29/09/09)

- Attended choral speaking practice after school.
- After that, we continued our 'unfinished' work. We started a little bit early today. Managed to finished our simple mural. I know it’s not even reach the standard but that’s all we could do…hehe
- Today, again we went back at 6.45 p.m., together with our friends...

Wednesday (30/09/09)

- Had my last observation. Hooray…I finally free from this torture…hehe

- Attended choral speaking practice after school.

- No more painting today as Izzati had to go back early…preparing for her last observation tomorrow.

- Reached home at about 4.00 p.m. I think...

Thursday (01/10/09)

- My last class with 4EK and 4PA1…so, nothing much I teach but taking photos with them…hehe…

- Attended the last choral speaking practice after school.

- We left school about 3.00 p.m. for we have to get ready to go to Jalan TAR at about 3.45 p.m.

- Reached Jalan TAR at about 4.30 p.m. Looking for gifts for our co-operating teachers and the school. Departed from Masjid Jamek Station at about 8.00 p.m. and reached Pandan Mewah at about 9.00 p.m. OMG, I am already flat by now :(

- OMG, I forget that I might owe *A*c*a*p a lunch treat… He already treated my twice… I don’t feel good if I did not treat him even once. But, I don’t think I still have time to do that… Hmm…bile2 la eh… Thanks anyway ;)

Friday (02/10/09)

- My last day at school. I have to settle few things. First, the Gerko Form. Second, the attendance Form. Third, the Good Luck cards for the students. Fourth, my lesson plan.

- A*c*a*p asked me if I wanted to replace him to enter 4SC2/RC for this is my last day at school. At first, I said no because I do not know what to do with them since I’ll be taking over C*i*k*g*u*P*a*b*i*l’s last period. But, I think he knows that I can be easily persuaded kot… So, I finally agree and what I did in the class was to ask my students to write their evaluation about me. Luckily, I got some task for them to do or else I’m afraid they’ll bored seeing my face the whole day today ;P

- At 10.40 a.m, I was invited to the class when my time should be at 10.50 a.m. I was at the office at that time. Before that, everybody seems to be talking about the party the class is holding. My reaction? Of course I pretend not to know anything about it when I am actually well aware of it. Why not? They collected money right in front of my eyes during my class. What is there to hide my dear…hehe.

- However, as I walked to the block, I met U*d*i*n and Y*a*n on their way back to their block. I asked them why there were still there when their class should have started. They claim that they were from 4S2RC, helping friends to set up things. OMG, this time I was nervous. I don’t know why I feel like that but when it comes to U*d*i*n, I wonder what was the thing that he set up.

- I continued my way to the class. As I reached the class, I saw the door was closed. I was hesitated to open it, thinking of U*d*i*n’s involvement in this conspiracy…hehe. I waited outside and I knew they were waiting inside. Finally I asked, “Korang buat ape ni?” And they replied, “Teacher masuk je la”. Carefully opened the door, I could see few boys queuing up in front of the class and one by one gave me flowers. OMG, this was something that I never expect to happen. That was so sweeeeeeeeet dear. I’m so sorry for doubting you. Maybe you know how much I hate pranks…hehe. Whatever it is, honto ni arigatou gozaimasu!!! I don’t know what to say and what to feel at that moment. All these are beyond my expectation. What I knew is that I feel so touched with your effort. Never in my live haveI felt so happy like this. Thanks guys :)


the cake

the gift


Before we went back, I met the senior colleagues and say thanks for their warm welcome and hospitality. I do not why I felt so touched that I nearly cry when I shake hand and bid farewell to them. Thanks for everything sisters and it's my apology if I ever hurt your feelings in any ways. See ya and good bye S*e*r*a*y*a



Actually, there’s more to write but I feel so tired to do so…

So, part 2 will be posted after this entry…

Till then...

Salam~

0 comments: