.::nurturing friendship...how i wish it could be easy for me::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I always found that making friends is not an easy thing for me...what more to nurture it. For me, nurturing friendship is ever harder when the relationship is the long distance one. Blame it on me because I just know nothing to make the tie stronger. I made no efforts for it. So now, what I think is happening is that I began to lose my friend one by one. As much as I feel sad and unhappy for that to happen, I just have no one to be blamed except myself.

To my dear friends,

I am truly sorry for the silence...for the ignorance (you may think)...
I knew I am not fulfilling my duty as a friend...who should always be there when you are in need...
But deep in my heart, I never 'throw' you from my life...
It is just that I don't know how to commit myself when I never see you in front of me...
Yet, it never means..."out of sight, out of mind"...never...never...and never...
One thing you could believe is that: I always remember you in my heart...that's a promise...insyaAllah =)

Salam~

2 comments:

-LyS- said...

yeah, sumtimes i oso feel dat im losing d closeness in frenz..i agree wif u, d further, d more hard to nurture..but d thoughts will always b there..huhu

rienmiel said...

hmm...too bad to be true aite ;(