.::anak singa::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah...praise be to Allah.
Hmm...have you ever heard the story of "Anak Singa"?
Actually, this is the story I knew/read from the novel "Ketika Cinta Bestasbih 2".
It was the story told by Azzam (the leading character in the novel) to the santri at the Pesantren Wangen when he was asked by his father-in-law to give lecture/discuss Tafsir Jalalain.
Hmm...I have no intention to retell the story here as I am very bad at story-telling.
But, at this point of time, I really wonder if I should be the "Anak Singa" that he meant.
I don't know...but somehow I think the time has come for me to at least look at the mirror and see the "lion" in me instead of the "sheep"...
Day after day has passed and I guess the name that my father gave me should take its real meaning...I don't know...I just think it should/ought to happen for real...not just on paper or just in the air...
And for it to happen, I really need to be strong innerly and outwardly...
Whether I like it or not....I want it or not....I think the responsibility is there for me to carry...
And I am afraid if I don't do it or at least start doing it now...the opportunity will be gone forever and will never return...that's my biggest fear...

"I knew He will always be there for me and be my only strength all the time. That's when I am convinced to do whatever it takes for me to be the "lion"...not for the sake of anyone but HIM"
insyaAllah =)

Salam~

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

Aminn :)
nak jadi anakk singa jugakkk!

p/s: belom bca buku tu.sangat best eh!?

rienmiel said...

kak jamie....
ayuh bersama2 jadi anak singa!!!

p/s: if u can accept ayat-ayat cinta...insyaAllah u'll like ketika cinta bertasbih...but make sure read the 1st one dlu kalau nak baca yg 2..hehe =)

syarafina shukor said...

ingat x sal pernah kata aku nyer @#$% mcm singa?hehehe...

rienmiel said...

to fina:
mesti la ingat..xkn la lupe ;)