.::he is already 1::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Today, the 30th of July 2008, marked a memorable moment in the life of a boy named Darwisy Riqfi bin Mohd Akmal Rifani.
He, the boy that I knew for a year but spend my time with for less than three months, is indeed a very charming boy in my eyes.
And today, the terribly missed boy is already 1 year old.

Here is my special speech and dua' for him:

Dearest Qiqi....
Selamat Hari Ulangtahun

Happy Birthday
Sanah Helwah

Tanjoubi Omedetoo

I love you so much...
I long too see you...hug you...play with you...
But I knew, the time w
ill finally come soon...and patience is the only cure...at least for now =)
I pray that you'll grow up being a soleh son to
your parents...be an intelligent boy with high aspirations so that you'll be a great benefit to the nation and Islam on the whole...insyaAllah

isn't he kawai? heh..

Salam~

p/s: they made small celebration for him but unfortunately his beloved aunty wasn't there to be part of the celebration ;(

2 comments:

akirasuri said...

Gd Day! :D

Wawawa!

Cutenya dia!! *geram-geram*
Hepi besdet baby boi :D

4 de su'a.. Aminnn..

rienmiel said...

amin...