.::382 : wedding bells::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah...for the first time this year, I managed to attend a friend's wedding. All this while, all I could do  was to "stare" at the invitation...be it the "real" or the "virtual" ones. And I feel really bad about it especially when I missed my besties' wedding...not once but three times already =( 

I'm not saying about regret here...but somehow I feel so "ralat". During our school days, we kept on "chanting" these cliche line "kahwin nanti jemput eh". And when the real time comes, "I can't make it anyway!!". Isn't it disappointing??

Anyways, congratulations to all my friends who had tied the knot...
I hope it's not too late to wish you:

“Barakallahulakuma wa baraka alaikuma 
wa jama’a bainakuma fikhair" 
especially to:
Nor Hanita Paiman & pasangan
Noor Faiz Izzat & pasangan
Nor Faezza & pasangan 
and those who had it today 
especially...emy, fatt, tiha, wan, sri, shu, n kak sarah =)
Salam~ 
 
p/s: going to campus everyday makes me feel young...going to wedding once in a while makes me feel the other way round..omg..omg...haha~
 

0 comments: