.::2011 love boat::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Alhamdulillah...praise be to Allah. Finally, I managed to write my first entry this year. If only I could descibe my feelings of being able to write again...Oh, what a relief!!!

Okay, my life now basically revolves around me and my teaching career. Being posted in a state far from my hometown, somehow I feel that I have spent lesser time with my beloved family. The only time I have with them is during school holidays. The rest of time is spent at Batu Rakit, with my two other angels and beloved "kids".

What I could say now is that I am so grateful for what I have now.
Thanks to Allah...and mom for showing me 'the way'.
So far I'm contented =)))

Oh yeah. This year I have this kind of resolution to actually jot down whatever sweet memories I had with the people around me. I hope that someday, when I read back all those stories, I could just smile and feel happy inside...insyaAllah.

So, in the next posts...we shall expect for the stories =)))

Salam~

0 comments: