.::381 : neverending blessing::.

At times...
I wonder "why things happen"
I wonder "why things happen to me" 
I wonder "why things happen not according to plan"


But the more I wonder...
the more I realize that "I have no rights to question things"
the more I realize that "things happen because God loves me"
the more I realize that "my plan is nothing if compared to HIS"


And it's when things happened...
that I learnt "how lucky I am to be chosen"
that I learnt "how great God's love is to me"
that I learnt "the real meaning of devotion to the Lord"


And I only have 1 main wish...
that I will be granted with whatever it takes to face things...
insyaAllah~


~Because He knows BEST that I hope I'll have a blessed journey throughout...amen~

1 comments:

makcikkiahbalikrumah said...

oh pls oh pls we din know about the wataks. :p btw we love u *wink.