.::334 : birthday celebration::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T
Okay, maybe it's kind of late to write about what happened almost 2 weeks ago but right now I just feel like writing something. So, I guess writing about my 23rd birthday celebration is a good start...hehe.

My birthday this year falls on Thursday. Since we were in the midst of that KISSM thing, so my free time would only begin after 4 p.m. Oh, I forgot to mention that I am sharing the same birthdate with one of my best friends, Iffah. So, both of us (err...five of us actually) planned to celebrate it somewhere. The friends asked me where to go but you know, I am very the hopeless when it comes to eateries. After considering few places at Mid Valley, we finally decided to blow the candles at Secret Recipe :)

Call it luck or a blessing but I personally feel that the idea of having a birthday celebration at Secret Recipe was a very brilliant decision. Why? because they had this offer where a birthday boy/girl could have his/her own free meal and drink with two conditions. First, we need to purchase one whole cake and second, we need to dine in. Since we could see no problem with that, we agreed to take the offer. Yeay!!

The best part was, the waiters sang a birthday song to us while bringing the birthday cake 2 our table. Hmm...as far as I don't like this 'public' thing, I have to admit the fact that I am actually happy with that. What to do, I have no power to stop such a spontaneous yet sweet action that I never expect would happen at that moment. So, just accept it with open heart...haha.

Here are some pictures taken on that very special day :)
That was a celebration with Sydney buddies. I got another celebration organized by Serayans gang...hehe. It was on Saturday the 21st. My very own Fina and Riza took me to this Chocolate Boutique in Bangsar Village. Thanks to Fatin for driving us there.

Fina and Riza asked me to order whatever that I want. Again? I guess they understood me well enough to have asked me to do that...haha. But I think we had too much chocolate or sugar I should say it because all of us turned "sewel" that evening. Whatever it is, I really enjoyed it...especially thinking that it might the last time we could spend our time together ;( Thanks again guys. Love you muahhhhh..


Salam~

3 comments:

Fina said...

i love ur new bg...beautiful n refreshing.. :)

n...bestkan kat choclat boutique tue...: )

till we meet again buddy...insyaAllah..

Fatin Haya said...

i had fun that dayyyyy!

rienmiel said...

fina: thanks...aku rasa bersemangat sbb korg nyer blog pun dh cun melecun..hehe

btw, thanks 4 taking me there... if not, ntah aku akan msk ke x such place... u know me kan..hehe

fatin: me too esp with such accompanies...weeeee