.::289 : I'm back!!::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Firstly, I want to apologize because my previous entries had somehow made some of my friends worried about my condition. I am truly sorry for that but frankly speaking, at that moment, I just wrote what I felt. I never intend to seek attention what more to bother “you guys” – those people whom I realized cared so much about me. Thanks ya… I really appreciate your concern.

But let me clarify something here: “It’s not that I do not trust you well enough that I refused to share my so-called problem… But I feel that “the problem” is too personal and complicated that I do not know where to start if I were to share with you. But Alhamdulillah, with your support and dua’ from far, I feel better now. At least, I’ve learnt something from this experience. As I try to help myself solve this problem, I realized that what makes me “stucked” was the fact that I did not let go certain things and kept thinking about the past. That was when I discover that one of the ways to overcome this personal conflict is to forget the past, face the present and do not overly look forward the future. What I can conclude here is simple: “Think about yesterday so that you’ll make the best of today and do not expect too much from tomorrow for we never knew if we are still in the game or not.”

Whatever it is, let bygone be bygone!! And thanks so much for those who care.... I love you all… Uhibbuki fillah ;)

**************


Okay, finished ya about that jiwa-jiwa entries…

Last Friday, me and my precious friends went to Aquaria KLCC. FYI, this is my first visit tau. Before this, I never interested with all those animals, insects, marine life and the list goes on. But, after my visit to Sea World last year, I kind of jatuh chenta with dolphins…cute tau. Tapi kat Aquaria tadek dolphins pun. So, I thought I won’t like this place. But to my surprise, I enjoyed it!!! Now I admit if fishes can really make you feel tranquil. Really…no bluff. I think I’ve made the right decision for joining them last Friday for at least half of my burdens have gone. Alhamdullillah ;) Praise be to Allah for answering my supplication. Alhamdulillah...


Salam~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)
gembira pabila kau juga gembira
==harus selalu bersangka baik pada si Dia==
-fadz-

rienmiel said...

sahabat,
terima kasih kerana hatimu selalu bersama denganku walau jasad kita terpisah beribu batu...
uhibbuki fillah :)