.::287 : weaker by days::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Seriuosly saying, I am not sure what to do now...
I seemed to have stucked here...still...not moving...be it forward or backward...
why? because I don't know which direction should I lead my way...

oh Lord, this situation is not easy for me...
I am getting weaker and weaker each day...
and whether I like or not...I think the transformation process is on-going...
and I feel like becoming a new person...a type of person that I never thought of become...

oh Lord, please help me out from this situation...
please give me strengths...I beg You...
I seriously cannot handle this situation anymore...
it's killing my soul...
please...onegaishimasu!!!!!!!!

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust" (3:160)

Salam~

4 comments:

kylex said...

Banyakkan berdoa,I'ALLAH kamu akan keluar dari kesusahan itu..Setiap kesusahan pasti akan ada kesenangan di masa hadapan,i'ALLAH :-)

AmiE said...

amrien.amrien.
jgn sedih2.
amrien. doa ok.and kte dedicate ini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrsPR81Bv4

rienmiel said...

to kylex:

thanks...insyaAllah, i'll be fine


to amie:

thanks so much..
rindu kamu :)

Anonymous said...

dari kejauhan...
ku ikuti perkembanganmu..
dari kejauhan...
kubaca ceritamu..
dari kejauhan juga ku tertanya-tanya..
gerangan apakah yang menghambat dirimu..
duhai sahabat..
ketahuilah aku di sini bukan sbg pemerhati..
ttp sebagai mungkin pembantu di saat dirimu tercari-cari..
uhibbukifillah~
=)
-fadz-