.::286 : lost and not yet found::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Searching....is not an easy task to do...if you are not sure what's missing....
And this is what I feel right now...
One thing for sure, there is something lacking in me...
something that I don't know what...and I can't even figure it out no matter how many times I have tried...

Sometimes I wonder, why people like to compare...be it among things, among places, among people, among anything...you just name it...
I knew, at times, comparing is important as it generates your high level of thinking...
better still, it opens doors for improvement....if you well-reflect upon it...
but, why bother to compare if it only makes you ungrateful creature who's always not satisfy with what you have right now...
astaghfirullah al'azim...

I don't know what's the end for all this...
I don't even know where exactly I am heading to...
what I know, am not happy with the part that "i am not doing anything" for all the changes that happened...
I am not sure whether I have lost my control or I purposely let it go....
I am not sure....

Salam~

0 comments: