Love Boat ep.: Bahagia Membahagiakan Part 2


In this episode of Love Boat (in conjunction with my birthday celebration giteww..ahaks), I'll share about my tutees and how have I "flourished" with them :)

Frankly speaking, life wasn't easy the first time I got them as tutees. The reasons being: I've spent 6 months getting-to-know the first group. Mind you, that period itself was a struggling period for me. I've to juggle between adapting myself with the environment in Terengganu, with the fact that I am not a teacher but a lecturer, with the fact that my colleagues are way knowledgeable and experienced, with the fact that I have to take care of 33 adults students yadda yadda yadda. With so many things to cope during the first year, alhamdulillah I barely survived my first year here. (I think)

But then, in 2011, THEY decided to reshuffle the classes. Nah, new tutees!! (arghh, susah kot!!) I was dumbfounded when I first looked at the new list. Some are known to me. Some are total strangers. Again, the first year with them was not easy. I could not handle them well. For me, it's a group of people with different traits and personalities. Very different that it creates a continuum. If the first group is difficult, this one is even more. The proof: I cried a lot in my prayers, asking Him for the strength to face every single challenge, to soften their hearts to make me accepted, heard and followed (in some ways). 

Praise be to Him. Indeed, God is great! I never expect such challenge have made me a better, stronger, and happier person.

So many things we did together and those memories are things I could never forget. Here's just a few that I could list.

Birthday prank in 2011 and also a special video :) #habisberbedaksatubadan
Picnic by the beach, eating and playing #picnicdalamhujan
Bullet's Sphere, sharing stories and reminders, reciting Quran #sejukhati
Cool Bullets #semangatkamikazegiteww
BIG in Tabika Banggol!! #glamer uols
Cake and graduation gift for me #terharu


and many more...

For me, it's not what I did with them that matters, but the lessons learnt throughout the journey.
That's very priceless.

And to my kids, here's a special dedication for you, sincerely from the heart :)

(code switching mode is activated. rasa tak feel giteww tulis fully in English...certain things need to be expressed in a more "poyo" mode...ahaha)

Anak-anakku sayang...

denganmu, 
Tuhan mengajar aku erti cinta...
cinta mulia...
bukan cinta buaya :P

denganmu,
Tuhan mengajar aku erti kasih...
kasih sesama hamba...
lambang manifestasi kasih kepada Pencipta...

denganmu, 
Tuhan mengajar aku erti sayang...
memberi tanpa mengharapkan balasan...
cukuplah dengan titipan rasa tenang...

anak-anakku,
terima kasih atas kesempatan waktu...
yang kau beri untuk mengajar aku...
erti perjalanan hidup seorang perindu...

anak-anakku,
hanya satu pintaku...
izinkan aku terus belajar erti cinta, kasih dan sayang darimu...
selagi di izin Tuhan...

moga nantinya...
walau terbatas jarak dan jua waktu...
kita mampu saling mengutus doa...
tanda redha-Nya kita pada sebuah pertemuan suci jiwa-jiwa yang sejahtera...

tulus ikhlas,
bonda :)



*****************************
And yeah, they keep asking for daddy! 
I guess they feel annoyed already...with me bugging them around. 
No daddy means more time I have to bug their life :P
With daddy around, maybe I'll bug them less.
Maybe, that's the reason why they keep asking for daddy :')

The truth it, mummy wants her daddy too but who on earth would want a single mom of 32 kids...hahaha :P
In sya Allah, we plan things but God is indeed the best of all planners.
******************************

To all, my warmest regards to your beloved parents.
Tell them that I could not thank them enough for raising such wonderful kids that would shine the world in their own way...in sya Allah

Take care.
Be great, Be grateful :)

2 comments:

Aizuddin Rojalai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aizuddin Rojalai said...

sebak baca blog miss. uhukuhk :')

and I'm sooo grateful to have such a GREAT bonda, lecturer, tutor and many more. TQ for shining our life. ala2 lampu gittew, shining2. HEHE. you've helped us alot. may Allah bless you too! (^^,)