Love Boat ep.: Bahagia Membahagiakan Part 1

"I am not romantic you know. I never was"

That's Charlotte Lucas's lines in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen :) Though I am not into literature (errk), I could never forget the lines that were repeatedly chanted by Salina, my roommate in IPBA back then. Yes, to a certain extent, I am NOT a romantic-type of person. But, I learnt that sometimes, true feelings should be expressed too...before it's too late ;)

Yesterday was just another day. But it means a lot to me. It's my 26th birthday!!  To say that nothing special happened to me on that day was just a lie. Many things happened. 

With "the Salma", a friend - cum - collegue - cum - sister - cum - advisor - cum -wedding.planner(opps!!) - cum - reflection.partner - cum - everything.one.could.ask.for, we went to few places: JAKEL - Pantai Batu Burok - Tailor - Herbaline - Bus Terminal - Secret Recipe - Tutti Fruti. Oh, it's really another session of girls - day - out - cum - Bachelor Party (ahaks..perasan!!). 

Thanks Salma. Not only for yesterday but the whole period of time we've been through together. 

Yes, I would never deny the fact that people come and go in our life. But, I also believe that that's not a coincidence. Everything has been planned by the Lord. And I could not thank Him enough for sending you in my life. 

Technically, we are very different. Yet, Allah gives us the chance to understand each other. 

With you, I reflected a lot in my life. 
With you, I learnt how differences could complement people.
With you, I learnt to do things I never did in my life.
With you, I learnt how strong one's emotion could be developed given a strong support from the environment.
and there's a lot more that I failed to express here but strongly feel deep inside my heart.

Praise be to Him for the chance given to meet you in my life.
I don't know how long we will be together and how the relationship will be in the future, 
but no matter how things will be in the future, I just want to record the present so I would not forget that you are one of my teachers in my "Sekolah Cinta".


Jazakillah Khairan Kathira ukhti.
For whatever kind of life you'll lead in the future, be it sweet, sour, easy or difficult, I pray that Allah will shower His neverending blessings to you, on you. May you be strong and would not forget the real purpose for us being here, on the Earth. May we meet again in Jannah....in sya Allah...ameen... 

0 comments: