.::333 : because that's the rule::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now...
I just feel that everything happened so fast...
Just another few days and the five-and-a-half-year story will then be history...
Only history...

One thing for sure, the journey after this won't be similar like before...
I'll venture into a totally different world...
There's no more coursemates / classmates / unimates and that sort of thing...
but colleagues...
Obviously, when it comes to colleagues, I won't be meeting people of similar age and mind set anymore...
Not to say that I hate being in that kind of world...
but what I don't really like is the idea of adjusting and adapting to new surrounding...
at least not just yet...
Can I just say...I am not ready...

Whatever it is, guys, I really cherish the time we spent together...
If only I could tell each and everyone of you how meaningful my life has been with your presence...
and I really wish I could do that so that all of you would know how I feel about you...

To my dearie:

sal, fina, fatin, riza...whom I knew since foundation years...
syikin, syal, iffah...whom I shared my happy and sad stories with since we're in Sydney...
and izzati...whom I think it's really a bless to get to know in my last year of uni...
not to forget...aini, lisa, iqa n some others...

Praise be to Allah...
for giving me the opportunity to meet and know you...
for the chance I have to indulge in the sweetness of ukhwah with you...
and for everything...

just so you know that never in my life will I regret any moment I have with you
because that's the moment when I learn to be myself...
thank you dear friends...
till we meet again next time...
if not in this life...maybe in the life hereafter...insyaAllah :)

Salam~

2 comments:

-LyS- said...

im gonna miss u amrien! wish u all the best in your future k..dun forget me k, hehe ;p, i surely wont forget u,thanx alot for all the memories together, i know we dun see each other often, but u should know that u mean alot to me...do take care k, love u, keep in touch :)

rienmiel said...

lisa: same here :)
fina: :)