.::068 : because you worth it::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Sometimes, some people just don't realize how they have played a part in one's life. Sometimes, we need neither teacher nor school to "learn" for "knowledge" is everywhere for us to look for. Sometimes, we need no proper time to "owh...I need to reflect myself" for it could happen anytime, anywhere in any circumstances. Yet, all these things could only happen for real if we never stop thinking. As mentioned in the Quran, all the things that happened around us are for us to think.

Thanks for those around me who have made me who I am right now. Whether you realized it or not, your presence in my life did give an impact to me. And I am looking forward to meet you, chat with you, laugh with you each day as those are my "school". I may not be an excellent student, yet who knows I may become a better individual one day. Dakara, I promised myself to never stop learning and never stop reflecting as long as my heart beating and my brain functioning...insyaAllah.

"Dan apakah Kami tidak memanjangkan umurmu dalam masa yang cukup untuk berfikir bagi orang yang mau berfikir, dan (apakah tidak) datang kepada kamu pemberi peringatan?" (35:37)

p/s: let's fight jin mona...gambatte ne!!!

Salam~

0 comments: