.::063 : missing you already::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T.

I should be writing about my three-months-holiday in this entry. But I think, what I feel right now is more important than those stories. But still, I have decided to write about what I have experienced during that memorable period of time...maybe some other time...promise =)

Today, 18th February 2008, I have safely arrived at Sydney...a place to be for another ten months to complete my third year of degree. The plane landed at Sydney Airport around 6.30 a.m. and we took a taxi (sort of) to macquarie uni village at about 8 a.m. I am not sure why the driver took such a route (the one that we never used before, which was way too far from the usual one, and which cost us $135). But it's okay, money can do anything!! (I think it is still ok since it cost us about $35 per head (read: there's 4 of us all together). Being in the taxi and having to go through such a bad traffic (read: it's monday morning btw) made me feel so miserable. Ahhh...tensen berkali-kali. Alhamdulillah, with the strength given by Allah, I could deal with it until we arrived at our house. If I am not mistaken, we arrived at about 9.30 a.m.

Upon entering our house, I straight away looked for my u-card and room key that iqa kept when she left sydney for brisbane last december. Bringing the u-card to admin office, I straight away asked the RA on duty to upgrade the card since the new contract began only in January (I was in Malaysia =). I also bought with me a $40 internet card (read: I shared with syikin...hehe). I don't think I can survive living here without internet connection...at least now...before the class commences on the 25th February...which is next week..duhhh!!!

And the best part of the day is, I am missing home already...right here, right now. Missing all my beloved nephews...naqib, nafis, iman and qiqi...ahh...tensen2X. Missing doing all the household chores and daily routine (which seems boring yet enjoyable), missing my special activity with my mom, missing going to kebun with mak and abah, missing every evening touring with my sister and nephews, missing everything...everything about them, everything about you. I just hope everything will be back to normal at least tomorrow. I need some time to adapt with changes...adapt with present and absence...ceh!!!

Planning to do house cleaning tonight or perhaps tomorrow. Maybe some groceries and toiletries shopping should also be listed for tomorrow's schedule. The day after next, buy the text for the first semester and if possible, do some ironing work. Wow...so many things to do for this re-settlement...hehe. Luckily, I have a week before the class start. So, no rush I guess. What important is that I should make sure I have something to do all the time so that I will stop thinking about the homesickness. Come on babe, you are already 21 now. Never act like 12 year old girl...ceceh...self motivation nih. I think this entry should stop here. My stomach needs immediate attention now =) I think instant porridge will do for today or at least for this evening...hehe...

Salam ~~

1 comments:

Rosyada said...

salam amrien.

amrien rindu m'sia, kami rindu sydney.

kalau la boleh study kat sana lg... huhuhu

nway, jgn lupa tgk2kan adik2 chrt4!