.::069 : 2nd mission : my wish list::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Referring to my first entry under "novel" tag, I would say that my first misssion has nearly accomplished. Out of 5 books that I wanted to read, I have already completed 4 of them. Here goes my new wish list.

Ketika Cinta Bertasbih II - Habiburrahman El-Shirazy
Di atas Sejadah Cinta - Habiburahman El- Shirazy
Dalam Mihrab Cinta - Habiburrahman El-Shirazy
Nyanyian Cinta - Habiburrahman El-Shirazy
Di Bawah Naungan Cinta - Habiburrahman El-Shirazy
Advencer Si Peniup Ney - Faisal Tehrani

I just realized that Habiburrahman El-Shirazy use the word "cinta" as the title of most (if not all) of his books. But, mind you that this "cinta" is not typical like those in most teenage novels I used to read years ago. In his novels, he brings you to know, to feel and to search for the true love which is love of The Lord. And if you ever think that I am in love right now by looking at the title of books I wanted to read, the answer would definitely be "YES, I DO!!!"

p/s: Knowing Faisal Tehrani's writing from Sis Syada and I think I am starting to love his works as I much as I fancy Kang Abik's =)

p/s: mungkin kene tunggu hujung tahun br dapat bace all these books. mane nak dapat kat sini...sedey ;(

Salam~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

advencer peniup ney tu best..terang pasal hiburan dlm islam..

rienmiel said...

salam warx...
ye ke best? ni yang x sabar nak baca nih...faisal tehrani nyer writing...die bijak bab2 sarcastic nih =) walau kengkadang agak ssh nak faham maksud die...

Anonymous said...

try beli online kat ujana ilmu. =)

Far Azmi said...

ada satu karya kang abik yang tade tulis cinta iaitu "pudarnya pesona cleopatra" .. bes jugak la.

rienmiel said...

to coffeecart...
tu la kak nisa...ade gak buka website tu aritu...

to penguin enthusiast...
aah...br download the pdf version td...will put it on d list soon...hehe