.::057 : kisah diriku dan teddy bear::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Semenjak habis exam ni, tetiba rasa cam nak blogging hari-hari. Actually, I never intend to make this blog like a daily journal for I do not plan to write on daily basis. Most of my previous entries pun selalunya ditulis based on my feeling at that time. Kire cam reflection la instead of a diary which is merely narrative in nature. Tapi, just lately feel gian nak menulis. So, I end up reporting what I have gone through each day. Sounds boring gak sometimes.

I think it's yesterday when I got a birthday present from my close friend, Syikin. The best part is, I didn't aware of the present until she mentioned it. Everything started when I took my luggage from the storeroom. Kitorang dok conscious about the weight of the luggage. I said to Syikin, "Syikin, beg je dah 5kg. Belum lagi barang-barang lain". Then, kitorang sambung borak-borak. Tetiba dia cakap, "Amrien, cube ko bukak beg ko". I was like, apehal lak nak kena buka my beg. Bukan ade yang special pun. Dia nyer request ni as if dia tak pernah nampak je my bag. Bukan bag baru pun. Then I asked her, "Apesal?". Dia senyap je sambil senyum-senyum. Then, I asked again, "Ko ade letak pape ke?". Dia senyum lagi. Lepas tu dia cakap, "Bukalah". Dan dan kantoi kan. I wasn't expected anything but don't know, just suddenly felt something fishy for I once thought of doing the same thing too =) So, kind of expect something gak la when she asked me to open my bag kan.



purezento from syikin-chan

Tara....there it was. A big, hugable teddy bear with a white envolope. I am not sure about my feeling at that time. Actually, I once teringin gak la nak dapat teddy bear but rasa cam tak sesuai je for seorang Amrien untuk memiliki teddy bear pada usia ini. The last time I had my own teddy bear was like 10 years ago. Zaman-zaman sekolah rendah la. Sejak mimpi teddy bear yang dibuang tu hidup, terus cam sedikit fobia ngan teddy bear. Kelakar tak kelakar la kan...hihi. Another thing, I just felt that I am not cute enough to have a teddy bear at this age. Cam kekok gak nak pegang teddy bear. Mungkin pegang baby lagi tak kekok...muahaha (gatal!!). Tapi, jaNgan salah faham. I do love it, Syikin. Deep in my heart, sebenarnya memang teringin and you just made it true for me. Thanks dear. This bear was actually the second teddy I got after the first one from Lina. She gave it to me masa nak fly hari tu. So, kire dah ade dua la. Ada la kawan kirenye. Tetiba cam nak bagi nama lak for the teddy. Poyo tak...hihi. Tapi, ade dengar yang kita digalakkan untuk namakan barang-barang kite. So, maybe kene bagi nama gak. Tapi cam takde idea. Yelah, I am so not the type yang cam comel-comel tu...cam tak sesuai ngan jiwaku...hihi. Any idea?


my two teddy

It's only last night that I hug my big teddy masa tido. All this while, I do love to hug something while sleeping, usually a normal pillow. Hug orang pun ske gak...hihi (my mum cukup rimas bile kene hug masa tido...sometimes, my nephews la jadi mangsa pelukanku..hihi). But, hug teddy baru je semalam. Memula rasa cam takut-takut gak...haha...pelik btol. Alhamdulillah, tak mimpi yang buruk-buruk. Lepas ni mungkin fobia tu boleh hilang =)

Rasanya cukuplah pengkisahan diriku bersama teddy. Actually, this entry was also made an a token of appreciation to my dearie Syikin. Thanks for always be there for me, bear with me, tolerate and keep up with my pace yang gelong nih. Thanks for being patient when you are with me. Kite ade lagi satu episode next year. Selamat bertahan...hikhik.


3 comments:

-LyS- said...

sweet la syikin.hehe.
amrin, anyone deserves a teddy bear.:D. no one is 2 old 4 it. comel r amrin ni. i guess there's a soft n cute part hidden in everyone.hehehehe

-LyS- said...

i guess blogging has bcome 1 of my interest these days.huhu ;p

rienmiel said...

lisa --> me? somel? x seswai..hehe..sayang lisa...take care dear =)