.::395 : a week off::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

This year's Eidul Fitr celebration might NOT be the BEST that I had so far but at least, it's NOT the WORST.

Reasons:
  • got a new stand mixer thus so excitedly made chocolate chips cookies that I used to make back then in Sydney...but it turned to be chocolate DE BATU BATA cookies...duhh...but, what I like about it is the fact that my nephews being so supportive by eating half the jar of the cookies...so I guess, OK la kot kan..heh ;)
before
after

  • baked a chocolate cake that I used to...but it turned out to be the most DISASTROUS cake I've ever bake. lesson learned: please don't be greedy but patient!!
kipasusahmati...haha

  • raya for me this year was only on the 1st Syawal...was in no mood of celebrating it...down with slight fever the first night itself...is suffering from sore throat till today....arrghhh...camne  nak keje nih!!


However, there's few other good points regardless of everything:


  • I managed to join tadarus and conduct khatam quran session with my tutees ;) yeah, sounds like a small, simple things but for me, it's really SOMETHING...

  • after 25 years, I managed to weave ketupat on my own....what an achievement!! haha... I've tried once last 2 years, I succeeded...but I wonder to what extent the performance could be measured... But this time around, I managed to weave at least 5/6 ketupat... OK la tu...rather than nothing aite...

masterpiece...haha
before

after
  • for the first time, I gave duet raya to my siblings...not much anyway but I feel happy to give them something...alhamdulillah de rezeki lebih kan :) but somehow, the allocation for the niece and nephews decreased a bit..ye la, need to spread the budget kan...haha :P
    last year's...this year...tarak..

    All in all, I think or I could feel that I've aged...or am aging...gradually...
    The feelings towards certain things are no longer the same as before...
    And so as the view or perception and also the way I act towards situations...
    So, let's just consider this a journey of maturity...haha~

    Salam~

    0 comments: