.::388 : the kind of person I am::.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

These days I cried a lot...
Omo omo...hv I turned into a crybaby now...

I cry when I am so sad...
I cry when I am so happy/excited...
I cry when I feel grateful...
I cry when I feel touched...
I cry when I am too angry...
I cry when I feel so hurt...
I cry when I feel too disappointed...
I cry when I am in a great pain...
and I just cry when I feel like crying...

Yeah..it seems like my tears are so cheap that it drops whenever my feelings are triggered...
But whatever it is, I would always consider that as the sincerest expressions of feelings from me... 

So, for some people..."kumawo" (thanks) for making me cry...
and for some others...I hv no right to say anything...but I guess...thank you still for everything...

Salam~

0 comments: